Changes in Qt and Third Party Modules released with Qt that are relevant to licensing.
- The Open Asset Import Library got updated to upstream version 4.1.0.
- Examples use some assets from Substance Share that are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. This is now documented.
- Parts of QTemporaryFile got removed from documentation. The corresponding code got removed already in Qt 5.10.0.
- The copy of the The Public Suffix List got updated on 2018-01-04.
- The concluded license for the Unicode Common Locale Data Repository (CLDR) changed to Unicode License Agreement - Data Files and Software (2016). In Qt 5.10 documentation, the component was labelled as Unicode CLDR (Unicode Common Locale Data Repository).
- The use of the Unicode Character Database (UCD) under the Unicode License Agreement - Data Files and Software (2016). is now documented.
Qt D-Bus uses code from libdbus-1 headers that are available under the Academic Free License v2.1, or GNU General Public License v2.0 or later. This is now documented.
- HarfBuzz-NG got updated to upstream version 1.7.4.
- LibJPEG-turbo got updated to upstream version 1.5.3.
- TIFF Software Distribution (libtiff) got updated to upstream version 4.0.9.
- WebP (libwebp) got updated to upstream version 0.6.1.
Use of Shadow values from Angular Material under MIT License in the Material Style is now documented.
SQLite got updated to upstream version 3.23.1.
The concluded license of Linux Performance Events changed to GNU General Public License v2.0 only with Linux Syscall Note.
- (Components of) Bazel got added under the Apache License 2.0.
- Breakpad, An open-source multi-platform crash reporting system got added under a New BSD, Apple PSL 2.0 and Apache 2.0 license.
- BoringSSL got updated.
- CRC32C got added under a New BSD license.
- Error Prone got removed.
- Fiat-Crypto: Synthesizing Correct-by-Construction Code for Cryptographic Primitives got added under a MIT license.
- OpenVR SDK got added under a BSD 3-Clause license.
- Perfetto got added under a Apache 2 license.
- The library to input, validate, and display addresses got removed.
- content_shell_fonts got added under SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE, GPL v2, Bitstream Vera Fonts Copyright.
- libcxx got removed.
- libcxxabi got removed.
- libunwind got removed.
- libva got removed.
- libxslt got added under a MIT license.
- open-vcdiff got removed.
Use of XML Schema under W3C Software Notice and Document License (2015-05-13) is now documented.
© 2018 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.