Qt 5.10.0 for Device Creation
Qt for Device Creation is a commercial offering, providing a fully-integrated solution for creating embedded Linux-based products. It provides the complete toolchain required for faster software development, enabling quicker time-to-market.
The Qt development environment for device creation consists of:
- Qt development libraries and core tools
- Additional embedded libraries and value-add components
- Embedded development environment around Qt Creator IDE
- Boot to Qt, a light-weight software stack for embedded systems
- Support for building your own embedded Linux image including Boot to Qt stack
- Device emulator for software development and testing without target hardware
Qt Automotive Suite is built on top of the Qt for Device Creation offering. Qt Automotive Suite is a collection of software components and tools to enable development of In-Vehicle-Infotainment (IVI) systems. For more information about Qt Automotive Suite, see Qt Automotive Suite.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to follow the Installation Guide closely!
- About Boot to Qt
- Supported Target Devices and Development Hosts
- Requirements for Linux/X11
- Requirements for Windows
- Installation Guide
- Building and Running Embedded Applications
- Building Your Own Embedded Linux Image
- Known Issues
- License Information
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.