The Boot to Qt Software Stack installation provides pre-built images for some of the target devices that are listed in Supported Target Devices and Development Hosts. Also, you can install device images included in QBSP files.
The steps in the target device specific installation guides describe how you can install the Boot to Qt Software Stack and how you can flash your target device with the pre-built image. See Installing Pre-Built Images.
You can install Boot to Qt Software Stack deliveries via Qt Online Installer that is available via Qt Account Downloads. In Qt Account, you can download the installer as follows:
- Select Downloads.
- In Select License, select your license.
- In Product, select Qt Online Installer.
- In Downloads, select an installer for your host.
- Select Download.
On Linux, remember to allow the execution of the installer binary. You can do this by using one of the following methods:
- On the command line enter the
chmod +x <filename>command.
- Right-click the file, and select Properties > Permissions > Allow executing file as program.
Note: Do not execute the installer as a root user or with sudo.
In order to successfully install and flash the pre-built Boot to Qt Software Stack or the device image included in a QBSP file, follow the steps in the installation guide:
- NXP i.MX8M Mini EVK and NXP i.MX8QuadMax MEK
- Toradex Devices
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier
- Intel NUC
- Qt Board Support Packages
See How to Create Boot to Qt Image for instructions how to build an image from sources.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.