|qmake:||QT += waylandcompositor|
|virtual void||initialize() override|
- 2 public functions inherited from QWaylandShell
- 4 public functions inherited from QWaylandCompositorExtension
- 5 public functions inherited from QWaylandObject
- 32 public functions inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
|void||popupCreated(QWaylandXdgPopupV6 *popup, QWaylandXdgSurfaceV6 *xdgSurface)|
|void||toplevelCreated(QWaylandXdgToplevelV6 *toplevel, QWaylandXdgSurfaceV6 *xdgSurface)|
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QWaylandShell
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from QWaylandCompositorExtension
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QWaylandXdgShellV6 class is an extension for desktop-style user interfaces.
The QWaylandXdgShellV6 extension provides a way to associate a QWaylandXdgToplevelV6 or QWaylandXdgPopupV6 with a regular Wayland surface. Using the QWaylandXdgToplevelV6 interface, the client can request that the surface is resized, moved, and so on.
QWaylandXdgShellV6 corresponds to the Wayland interface,
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a QWaylandXdgShellV6 object.
Constructs a QWaylandXdgShellV6 object for the provided compositor.
Initializes the shell extension.
[static] QByteArray QWaylandXdgShellV6::interfaceName()
[slot] uint QWaylandXdgShellV6::ping(QWaylandClient *client)
Sends a ping event to the client. If the client replies to the event the pong signal will be emitted.
[signal] void QWaylandXdgShellV6::pong(uint serial)
[signal] void QWaylandXdgShellV6::popupCreated(QWaylandXdgPopupV6 *popup, QWaylandXdgSurfaceV6 *xdgSurface)
[signal] void QWaylandXdgShellV6::toplevelCreated(QWaylandXdgToplevelV6 *toplevel, QWaylandXdgSurfaceV6 *xdgSurface)
[signal] void QWaylandXdgShellV6::xdgSurfaceCreated(QWaylandXdgSurfaceV6 *xdgSurface)
© 2021 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.