Representation of a light source in 3D space. More...
- autoPosition : bool
|Q3DLight(QObject *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Q3DObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Representation of a light source in 3D space.
Q3DLight represents a monochrome light source in 3D space.
Note: Default light has isAutoPosition()
This property holds whether the light position follows the camera automatically.
Note: Has no effect if shadows are enabled. Remember to disable shadows before setting light's position, or it will be overwritten by automatic positioning if
This property was introduced in QtDataVisualization 5.9.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.