|virtual QAbstractSeries::SeriesType||type() const|
- 20 public functions inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 15 public functions inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 7 properties inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 5 properties inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 13 signals inherited from QAbstractBarSeries
- 4 signals inherited from QAbstractSeries
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QHorizontalPercentBarSeries class presents a series of categorized data as a percentage of each category.
This class draws data as a series of uniformly sized horizontally stacked bars, with one bar per category. Each bar set added to the series contributes a single segment to each stacked bar. The segment size corresponds to the percentage of the segment value compared with the total value of all segments in the stack. Bars with zero value are not drawn.
See the horizontal percent bar chart example to learn how to create a horizontal percent bar chart.
Member Function Documentation
QHorizontalPercentBarSeries::QHorizontalPercentBarSeries(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructs an empty horizontal percent bar series that is a QObject and a child of parent.
Removes the bar series from the chart.
[virtual] QAbstractSeries::SeriesType QHorizontalPercentBarSeries::type() const
Reimplemented from QAbstractSeries::type().
Returns the horizontal percent bar series.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.