|qmake:||QT += quick|
|virtual bool||updateTexture() = 0|
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The QSGDynamicTexture class serves as a baseclass for dynamically changing textures, such as content that is rendered to FBO's.
Note: All classes with QSG prefix should be used solely on the scene graph's rendering thread. See Scene Graph and Rendering for more information.
Member Function Documentation
Call this function to explicitly update the dynamic texture. Calling bind() will bind the content that was previously updated.
The function returns true if the texture was changed as a resul of the update; otherwise returns false.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.