|qmake:||QT += 3dinput|
- active : const bool
|QAction(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
|QVector<Qt3DInput::QAbstractActionInput *>||inputs() const|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Links a set of QAbstractActionInput that trigger the same event.
true if the action is active.
Note this property is not updated when the action is disabled.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a new QAction instance with parent parent.
Append QAbstractActionInput input to the list of inputs that can trigger this action.
QVector<Qt3DInput::QAbstractActionInput *> QAction::inputs() const
Returns the list of inputs that can trigger this action.
Remove QAbstractActionInput input to the list of inputs that can trigger this action.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.