Disable depth write. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QNoDepthMask(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Disable depth write.
A Qt3DRender::QNoDepthMask class disables fragment depth write to depth buffer.
See also Qt3DRender::QDepthTest.
Member Function Documentation
The constructor creates a new QNoDepthMask::QNoDepthMask instance with the specified parent.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.