Handles the texture loading and setting the texture's properties. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
- 15 properties inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 21 public functions inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 13 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
- 12 public slots inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 13 signals inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DRender::QAbstractTexture
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
This property specifies whether the texture should be mirrored when loaded. This is a convenience to avoid having to manipulate images to match the origin of the texture coordinates used by the rendering API. By default this property is set to true. This has no effect when using GPU compressed texture formats.
Warning: This property results in a performance price payed at runtime when loading uncompressed or CPU compressed image formats such as PNG. To avoid this performance price it is better to set this property to false and load texture assets that have been pre-mirrored.
Note: OpenGL specifies the origin of texture coordinates from the lower left hand corner whereas DirectX uses the the upper left hand corner.
Note: When using cube map texture you'll probably want mirroring disabled as the cube map sampler takes a direction rather than regular texture coordinates.
source : QUrl
Returns the current texture source.
|void||setSource(const QUrl &source)|
|void||sourceChanged(const QUrl &source)|
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a new Qt3DRender::QTextureLoader instance with parent as parent.
Note that by default, if not contradicted by the file metadata, the loaded texture will have the following properties set: - wrapMode set to Repeat - minificationFilter set to LinearMipMapLinear - magnificationFilter set to Linear - generateMipMaps set to true - maximumAnisotropy set to 16.0f - target set to TargetAutomatic
Sets mirroring to mirrored.
Note: This internally triggers a call to update the data generator.
Note: Setter function for property mirrored.
See also isMirrored().
[slot] void QTextureLoader::setSource(const QUrl &source)
Sets the texture loader source to source. source
Note: Setter function for property source.
See also source().
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.