A viewport on the Qt3D Scene. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 13 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 34 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A viewport on the Qt3D Scene.
Qt3DRender::QViewport of the scene specifies at which portion of the render surface Qt3D is rendering to. Area outside the viewport is left untouched. It also controls global parameters to the rendering in that viewport like gamma.
Specifies the gamma factor for the viewport. The default is 2.2 which should give proper result on most screens.
normalizedRect : QRectF
Specifies the normalised rectangle for the viewport, i.e. the viewport rectangle is specified relative to the render surface size. Whole surface sized viewport is specified as [0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0], which is the default.
|void||setNormalizedRect(const QRectF &normalizedRect)|
|void||normalizedRectChanged(const QRectF &normalizedRect)|
Member Function Documentation
Constructs QViewport with given parent.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.