|qmake:||QT += 3dextras|
- zoomInLimit : float
- 5 properties inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
|QOrbitCameraController(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
- 10 public functions inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 4 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QEntity
- 13 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 5 signals inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DExtras::QAbstractCameraController
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QOrbitCameraController class allows controlling the scene camera along orbital path.
The controls are:
|Left mouse button||While the left mouse button is pressed, mouse movement along x-axis moves the camera left and right and movement along y-axis moves it up and down.|
|Right mouse button||While the right mouse button is pressed, mouse movement along x-axis pans the camera around the camera view center and movement along y-axis tilts it around the camera view center.|
|Both left and right mouse button||While both the left and the right mouse button are pressed, mouse movement along y-axis zooms the camera in and out without changing the view center.|
|Mouse scroll wheel||Zooms the camera in and out without changing the view center.|
|Arrow keys||Move the camera vertically and horizontally relative to camera viewport.|
|Page up and page down keys||Move the camera forwards and backwards.|
|Shift key||Changes the behavior of the up and down arrow keys to zoom the camera in and out without changing the view center. The other movement keys are disabled.|
|Alt key||Changes the behovior of the arrow keys to pan and tilt the camera around the view center. Disables the page up and page down keys.|
|Escape||Moves the camera so that entire scene is visible in the camera viewport.|
Holds the current zoom-in limit. The zoom-in limit determines how close to the view center the camera can be zoomed.
Member Function Documentation
QOrbitCameraController::QOrbitCameraController(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)
Default constructs an instance of QOrbitCameraController.
Destroys the instance of QOrbitCameraController. The destructor is virtual.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.