Class to allow for selection of camera to be used. More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
- camera : Qt3DCore::QEntity*
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 13 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
- 9 static public members inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 protected function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Class to allow for selection of camera to be used.
A Qt3DRender::QCameraSelector can be used to select the camera, which is used by the FrameGraph when drawing the entities.
camera : Qt3DCore::QEntity*
Holds the currently selected camera.
|Qt3DCore::QEntity *||camera() const|
Member Function Documentation
QCameraSelector::QCameraSelector(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)
The constructor creates an instance with the specified parent.
© 2021 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.