|qmake:||QT += sensors|
|QTiltSensor(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)|
|QTiltReading *||reading() const|
Additional Inherited Members
- 20 properties inherited from QSensor
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 2 public slots inherited from QSensor
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 14 signals inherited from QSensor
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The only behavioural difference is that this class sets the type properly.QMetaObject::invokeMethod(backend(), "calibrate");
For details about how the sensor works, see QTiltReading.
See also QTiltReading.
Member Function Documentation
QTiltSensor::QTiltSensor(QObject *parent = Q_NULLPTR)
Construct the sensor as a child of parent.
Destroy the sensor. Stops the sensor if it has not already been stopped.
Calibrates the tilt sensor. Uses the current tilt angles as 0.
Note: This function can be invoked via the meta-object system and from QML. See Q_INVOKABLE.
QTiltReading *QTiltSensor::reading() const
Returns the reading class for this sensor.
See also QSensor::reading().