Qt for Android
Qt for Android enables you to run Qt 5 applications on devices with Android v4.1 (API level 16) or later. All Qt modules (essential and add-on) are supported except Qt WebEngine, Qt Serial Port, and the platform-specific ones (Qt Mac Extras, Qt Windows Extras, and Qt X11 Extras).
The following list summarizes what you can do with Qt for Android:
- Run Widget and QML applications on the device or emulator.
- Support for native Android style with Qt Quick Controls.
- Handle Multimedia content in your Qt Quick 2 applications.
- Get sensor readings and react to the changes.
- Retrieve current position data using satellite and network information.
- Connect and exchange data with Bluetooth and NFC-enabled devices.
- Integrate Java code into your application using Qt Android Extras.
- Develop secure applications using OpenSSL library.
- Create Android Services
- Create and deploy Application Package (APK) using Qt Creator.
The following topics provide more details about how to use Qt for Android:
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.