Additional Inherited Members
- 7 properties inherited from QLegendMarker
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 9 signals inherited from QLegendMarker
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
The QAreaLegendMarker class is a legend marker for an area series.
An area legend marker is related to a QAreaSeries object, so that one area series results in one marker.
Member Function Documentation
Removes the legend marker for an area series.
[virtual] QAreaSeries *QAreaLegendMarker::series()
Reimplemented from QLegendMarker::series().
[virtual] LegendMarkerType QAreaLegendMarker::type()
Reimplemented from QLegendMarker::type().
© 2020 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.