MapType QML Type
|Import Statement:||import QtLocation 5.3|
|Since:||Qt Location 5.5|
This read-only property holds the description of the map type as a single formatted string.
Whether the map type is optimized for the use on a mobile device.
Map types for mobile devices usually have higher constrast to counteract the effects of sunlight and a reduced color for improved readability.
Whether the map type is optimized for use at night.
Map types suitable for use at night usually have a dark background.
This QML property was introduced in Qt Location 5.4.
This read-only property gives access to the style of the map type.
- MapType.NoMap - No map.
- MapType.StreetMap - A street map.
- MapType.SatelliteMapDay - A map with day-time satellite imagery.
- MapType.SatelliteMapNight - A map with night-time satellite imagery.
- MapType.TerrainMap - A terrain map.
- MapType.HybridMap - A map with satellite imagery and street information.
- MapType.GrayStreetMap - A gray-shaded street map.
- MapType.PedestrianMap - A street map suitable for pedestriants.
- MapType.CarNavigationMap - A street map suitable for car navigation.
- MapType.CycleMap - A street map suitable for cyclists.
- MapType.CustomMap - A custom map type.
© 2020 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.