Enable alpha-to-coverage multisampling mode More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
|QAlphaCoverage(Qt3DCore::QNode *parent = nullptr)|
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Enable alpha-to-coverage multisampling mode
A Qt3DRender::QAlphaCoverage class enables alpha-to-coverage multisampling mode. When enabled, the fragment alpha value is used as a coverage for the sample and combined with fragment coverage value. Qt3DRender::QAlphaCoverage does nothing if multisampling is disabled. Alpha-to-coverage is most useful when order independent blending is required, for example when rendering leaves, grass and other rich vegetation.
See also Qt3DRender::QMultiSampleAntiAliasing.
© 2020 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.