Frame graph node for render capture More...
|qmake:||QT += 3drender|
- 1 public function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 11 public functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 32 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 3 properties inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 3 public slots inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 4 signals inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 11 static public members inherited from QObject
- 1 protected function inherited from Qt3DRender::QFrameGraphNode
- 2 protected functions inherited from Qt3DCore::QNode
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
Frame graph node for render capture
The QRenderCapture is used to capture rendering into an image at any render stage. Capturing must be initiated by the user and one image is returned per capture request. User can issue multiple render capture requests simultaniously, but only one request is served per QRenderCapture instance per frame.
Member Function Documentation
The constructor creates an instance with the specified parent.
Used to request render capture. Only one render capture result is produced per requestCapture call even if the frame graph has multiple leaf nodes. The function returns a QRenderCaptureReply object, which receives the captured image when it is done. The user is responsible for deallocating the returned object.
© 2019 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.