Extending QML - Attached Properties Example
This example demonstrates how to create custom attached properties. For a more in-depth description on how one can create attached properties, see Providing Attached Properties.
This example builds on:
- Extending QML - Grouped Properties Example
- Extending QML - Default Property Example
- Extending QML - Inheritance and Coercion Example
- Extending QML - Object and List Property Types Example
- Extending QML - Adding Types Example
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.