QtQuick3D.SpatialAudio QML Types
The QML types Spatial Audio support the basic use cases such as:
- have a person listening to sounds in 3D space,
- place sound sources in 3D space,
- support room acoustics with direct reflections and reverb,
- support stereo overlay sources (e.g. for sound tracks).
- support output to Headphones using binaural (virtual 3D) rendering of the sound field
- support output to stereo or surround speaker configurations
Qt Quick3D Spatial Audio QML types can be imported into your application using the following import statement in your .qml file:
© 2024 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.