Click the icons on the toolbar to show only the selected keywords.
The Todo plugin is disabled by default. To enable it:
- Select Help > About Plugins > Utilities > Todo.
- Select OK.
- Select Restart Now to restart Qt Creator and load the plugin.
To add keywords, select Edit > Preferences > To-Do > Add. Set an icon and a line background color for the keyword.
- To change the icon and line background color of the selected keyword, select Edit.
- To remove the selected keyword, select Remove.
- To reset the list to predefined keywords, select Reset. All your changes will be permanently lost.
- To determine whether the keywords in the whole project, in the current file, or in a subproject are displayed by default, select the appropriate option in the Scanning scope group.
To exclude files from scanning, select Project Settings > To-Do in the Projects mode.
Select Add and double-click the placeholder text in Exclude Files to enter a regular expression that matches the path to files to exclude. Use a forward slash (/) as a separator in the path also on Windows.
Select the link in Use global settings to open global To-Do preferences.
See also Enable and disable plugins.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.