Edit CMake configuration files
To open a CMakeLists.txt file for editing, right-click it in the Projects view and select Open With > CMake Editor.
You can also use the
cmo filter in the locator to open the CMakeLists.txt file for the current run configuration in the editor. This is the same build target as when you select Build > Build for Run Configuration.
The following features are supported:
- Pressing F2 when the cursor is on a:
- Filename - to open the file
- CMake function, macro, option, target, CMake's Find or Include module, local variable created by
list, or package - to go to that item
- Keyword completion
- Code completion for local functions and variables, cache variables,
ENV, targets, packages, and variables that
- Pre-defined code snippets for setting CMake print properties and variables, as well as creating Qt console and GUI applications and sample Find modules
- Path completion
- Matching parentheses and quotes
Warnings and errors are displayed in Issues.
© 2024 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.