Find information in Qt documentation
Qt Creator, Qt and other Qt deliverables have documentation as .qch files. All the documentation is accessible in the Help mode.
By default, Qt Creator registers only the latest available version of the documentation for each installed Qt module. To register all installed documentation, select Preferences > Kits > Qt Versions > Register documentation.
To find information in the documentation in the Help mode, select:
- Bookmarks to view a list of pages on which you have added bookmarks.
- Contents to see all the documentation installed on the development PC and to browse the documentation contents.
- Index to find information based on a list of keywords in all the installed documents.
- Open Pages to view a list of currently open documentation pages.
- Search to search from all the installed documents.
© 2024 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.