Setting Up Nimble
Note: Enable the Nim plugin to use Nimble and Nim.
In addition, you have to download and install Nim and set up a Nim kit in Qt Creator.
You can use wizards to create Nim and Nimble projects.
To configure Qt Creator to build Nim executables:
- Select Preferences > Kits > Compilers > Add > Nim to specify the path to the Nim compiler.
- Select Apply to add the compiler.
- Select Kits > Add to add a kit for building applications with Nimble:
- In the Name field, specify a name for the kit.
- In the Compiler group, Nim field, select the Nim compiler you added above.
- Select Apply to add the kit.
To use a wizard to create boilerplate files for a Nim package that is managed with Nimble:
- Select File > New Project > Non-Qt Project > Nimble Application.
- Specify the name and location of the application.
- Select Next.
- Specify information about your application package.
- Select Next to create the project.
See also Enable and disable plugins.
© 2024 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.