Subversion is an open source version control system.
In addition to the standard version control system functions described in Use common VCS Functions, you can select Tools > Subversion > Describe to display commit log messages for a revision.
You can use Git as a client for a Subversion server. For more information, see Using Git with Subversion.
To set Subversion preferences, select Preferences > Version Control > Subversion:
- Subversion command specifies the path to the command line client executable.
- Username and Password specify the user credentials to access the repository if the server requires Authentication.
- Log count sets the maximum number of lines the log can have.
- Timeout sets a timeout for version control operations.
- Ignore whitespace changes in annotation hides whitespace changes in annotation views.
© 2024 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.