To create an animation, use an appropriate animation type for the type of the property that is to be animated, and apply the animation depending on the type of behavior that is required.
- Color Animation is a specialized property animation that defines an animation to be applied when a color value changes.
- Number Animation is a specialized property animation that defines an animation to be applied when a numerical value changes.
- Parallel Animation enables animations to be run in parallel.
- Pause Animation is used in a sequential animation to create a step where nothing happens, for a specified duration.
- Property Action immediately changes a property value during an animation, without animating the property change.
- Property Animation animates changes in the value of a property.
- Script Action defines scripts to be run during an animation.
- Sequential Animation enables animations to be run sequentially.
For more information about using the components, see Animation and Transitions in Qt Quick.
For more information about animating properties in the Timeline view, see Creating Animations. For more information about animating property changes in states, see Animating Transitions Between States.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.