Boot to Qt Software Stack
The Boot to Qt software stack is a light-weight, Qt-optimized, full software stack for embedded Linux systems that is installed into the actual target device. The Boot to Qt software stack is using the traditional embedded Linux kernel built with Poky, the reference distribution of Yocto Project. The software stack is designed for great customization possibilities. It contains only components required in the embedded device, resulting in smaller image sizes while keeping valuable development tools available.
- License Information
- Development Environment
- Supported Target Devices and Development Hosts
- Overview of Customizing Boot to Qt
- From Boot to Qt Development Image Towards Production Image
- Setting Up Environment for Building Boot to Qt
- How to Create Boot to Qt Image
- How to Customize Boot to Qt Image
- How to Add Support for New Device
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.