- Offline Activation
- Activation via the command line
- License Handling
- Updating Squish Test Center
- Backup and Restore
- Test Center as Backend Services
To get started with Squish Test Center, a few installation steps are required, including specifying a SMTP server to use for sending emails, starting Squish Test Center's server, and interactively adding a first user.
- First, unpack your Squish Test Center binary package.
- Specify the SMTP server
In the unarchived folder, navigate to and open the
application.ini, scroll to the
##ActionMailer SMTPsection. Specify the connection's host name or IP address, for example:
Also, give the connection's port number, as in:
- Starting Squish Test Center
Squish Test Center can now be started. Open a command line or shell prompt and change directories to the top-level directory of the unarchived package. Issue the following in the prompt:
$ bin/testcenter start
If starting the server was successful, we should see in the standard output:
Test Center Started
In a web browser, open your server instance (
http://localhost:8800 by default). Enter your Activation Code, previously received by email.
- Interactively adding a first user Add new account to Test Center
The Email address is the de-facto username.
The Full Name is the short name shown in the dashboard.
For Choose rights (required), the following values are possible:
- Admin: all privileges granted: user management, upload, viewing, modification
- User: view-only privileges
- Upload: the ability to push test results into Squish Test Center
© 2022 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.