Creating Qt Translation Files for Projects
To add a new translation file to the project:
- Select Qt VS Tools > Create New Translation File.
- In the Language field, select a language from the list of supported languages.
- In the Filename field, enter a filename for the translation file.
- Select OK to create the file and have it listed in Translation Files in Visual Studio's Solution Explorer.
- Right-click a translation file to open a context menu with options for running
To start Qt Linguist, select Qt VS Tools > Launch Qt Linguist or double-click a
.ts file in the Solution Explorer.
For more information about Qt's translation tools, see the Qt Linguist Manual.
© 2016 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.