Enables interaction with the installer UI. More...
- void cancelButtonClicked()
- void clickButton(int wizardButton, int delayInMs)
- object currentPageWidget()
- string defaultButtonText(int wizardButton)
- object findChild(object parent, string objectName)
- object findChildren(object parent, string objectName)
- boolean isButtonEnabled(int wizardButton)
- object pageById(int id)
- object pageByObjectName(string name)
- object pageWidgetByObjectName(string name)
- void reject()
- void rejectWithoutPrompt()
- void setModified(boolean value)
- void setSettingsButtonEnabled(boolean enable)
- void showFinishedPage()
- void showSettingsButton(boolean show)
This signal is emitted when the end user chooses to cancel the installation and quit the installer.
Asks end users whether they want to cancel the operation and quit the installer, uninstaller, or package manager.
Automatically clicks the button specified by wizardButton after a delay in milliseconds specified by delayInMs.
Returns the default text for the button specified by wizardButton.
Returns the first descendant of parent that has objectName as name.
See also QObject::findChild.
Returns all descendants of parent that have objectName as name.
See also QObject::findChildren.
true if the button specified by wizardButton is enabled. Returns
false if a button of the specified type is not found.
Returns the installer page specified by id. The values of
id for the available installer pages are provided by QInstaller::WizardPage.
Returns the installer page specified by name. The value of
name is the object name set in the UI file that defines the installer page.
For dynamic pages, returns the widget specified by name read from the UI file.
Quits the installer, uninstaller, or package manager without asking end users for confirmation.
Enables the Settings button by setting enable to
© 2017 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. The Qt Company, Qt and their respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.