The context commands provide information about the element being documented that QDoc can't deduce on its own. For example:
- Is this class thread-safe?
- Is this function reentrant?
- Of which module is this class a member?
- Which include statement is needed to use this class?
Context commands can appear anywhere in a QDoc comment, but they are normally placed near the top of the comment, just below the topic command.
- \modulestate (Since QDoc 6.5)
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.