What's New in 2.5
Qt Quick Ultralite maintains source compatibility between minor releases. However, some changes may require you to adapt the application code. The following sections highlight such changes:
- Enabled the critical assert error codes for debug builds only, and disabled them for
- Cypress Traveo II prebuilt libraries are built using the GHS 2017 compiler. You need the same compiler version to either use these libraries or recompile the core library.
- Downgraded the platform code for Renesas RH850 platform to C++03 and Cypress Traveo II to C++11.
- Added support for NXP MIMXRT1060-EVKB and dropped support for the earlier version of this board (
- Added support for software vector graphics.
- Added support for GHS 2015.1.7 compiler with C++03 on the Renesas RH850.
- Added documentation to guide developers migrate their resource configuration to a QmlProject.
- SDK upgrades:
- STM32H750B SDK to v1.11.0
- STM32F469 SDK to v1.27.1
- Renesas RH850/D1M1A RGL SDK to v2.1.0a
- NXP RT1050 and RT1064 to SDK v2.13.0
- NXP RT1060 and RT1170 to SDK v2.13.1
- Cypress Traveo II SDK to 1.2.1
- Added support for pausing and resuming an AnimatedSprite.
- Added the resourceAnimatedSpriteOptimizations QmlProject property to enable rendering only the changed regions of an image.
- Added support for generating a GHS Multi IDE project. Refer to the QmlProject Manual for more information about this option.
- Added a
qmlprojectexportercommand-line option to export the platform sources only.
- Added support for LVDS displays on Renesas RH850/D1M1A. Refer to the supported displays section for more information.
- Fixed assertion for auto-wrapped Text items when its horizontal alignment is either
- Improved text cache performance.
- Moved texture cache to internal RAM.
- Improved kit configuration support in Qt Creator.
- Fixed SwipeView to update its currentIndex while dragging.
- Fixed the ProgressBar implementation to initialize its
toproperties with default values.
ResourceCropImageSequenceoptimization support to remove the transparent pixels from the image sequences.
qulrccto make sure it reuses saved data for the same frames.
- Optimized the memory allocations done by the DrawingEngine for path points.
- Fixed the shapes example to avoid rendering artifacts when drawing intersecting shape paths.
- Downgraded the
example-platformimplementation to C++03 so that it works on all platforms.
- Moved the project generation logic from
qmlprojectexporterinto a static library. This enables implementing different project writers that
- Fixed thermo demo to avoid the flickering artifacts on STM32F769.
APIs for application development
New QML Properties
QML Type AnimatedSprite:
|paused : bool|
New QML Methods
QML Type AnimatedSprite:
Changes in earlier versions
Changes in v1.1.0
Changes in v1.2.0
Changes in v1.3.0
Changes in v1.4.0
Changes in v1.5.0
Changes in v1.6.0
Changes in v1.7.0
Changes in v1.8.0
Changes in v1.9.0
Changes in v2.0.0
Changes in v2.1
Changes in v2.2
Changes in v2.3
Changes in v2.4.0
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.