Qt Safe Renderer Safety Manual
This Safety Manual is for Qt Safe Renderer version 2.0.
The Qt Safe Renderer module provides a UI rendering component that can be used to render safety-critical items, such as warning indicators, in functional safety systems. Qt Safe Renderer separates the safety-critical rendering from the other parts of the system. This ensures that Qt Safe Renderer is able to render the safety-critical UI elements even if there are failures in the main UI. With separation, Qt can be used in a system requiring certification without changing the Qt libraries.
Qt Safe Renderer provides a seamless integration with the Qt toolchain. The QML language and Qt Quick Designer can be used together with Qt Safe Layout Tool to generate layout data for safety-critical UI elements.
Qt Documentation Archives provides documentation for previous Qt Safe Renderer versions:
- Module Functionalities
- Supported Development Environment
- Installing Qt Safe Renderer
- Building Qt Safe Renderer
- Developing UI with Qt Safe Renderer
- Qt Safe Renderer Examples
- Integrating Qt Safe Renderer
- Qt Safe Renderer C++ Classes
- Qt Safe Renderer QML Types
- Quality Control Tools
- Reporting Bugs and Change Requests
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.