Qt Safe Renderer 2.1.0 Beta2 provides the following new features:
- Qt Safe Renderer Runtime and Qt Safe Renderer Tooling are divided into separate projects. See the updated building instructions on Building Qt Safe Renderer.
- Qt Safe Renderer building is only supported with CMake. Qt Safe Renderer examples can be still built also with qmake.
- Qt Safe Renderer building for INTEGRITY is supported. See Building for INTEGRITY.
- Rendering output verification for NXP i.MX 8 Multisensory Enablement Kit (MEK) provides the output verification adaptation and new calccrc library for NXP i.MX 8.
- Event handler adaptation fixes for POSIX corrects the event handler adaptation and provides the timer functionality for animations and output verification.
- DRM graphics adaptation for NXP i.MX 8 Multisensory Enablement Kit (MEK) provides hardware overlay support for NXP i.MX 8.
- Animation data memory optimization implements memory pool allocation for animation data at startup. It replaces static memory allocation.
- The Event Sender example that you can use for sending events to Qt Cluster and Telltales examples. See Testing Safety-Critical Rendering and Events.
- Pre-built Qt Safe Renderer binaries built with Qt 6.5.3. Binaries are provided for the Qt Safe Renderer tools and plugins.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.