The main features of Qt VS Tools are:
- Wizards for creating new Qt and Qt Quick projects and files.
- Automated build setup for Meta-Object Compiler (moc), User Interface Compiler (uic), and Resource Compiler (rcc).
- Loading existing Qt projects (
- Using CMake for cross-platform development.
- Integrated Qt resource management.
- Creating a Qt translation source (TS) file and starting Qt Linguist to translate the strings.
- Starting Qt Designer to design widget-based UIs for applications.
- Integrated Qt documentation.
- Debugging extensions for Qt data types.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.