Squish Test Center 1.0.1 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes and improvements. See the following sections for detailed lists of all changes.
- Added support for batch renaming to
- Resolved hanging issues with
testcenter --reportgencommand line option of squishrunner.
- Fixed a rare bug in which the project dropdown would contain duplicate entries.
- Added dropdown menu highlighting for currently selected items.
- Improved project overview loading performance, when batches are sorted by upload time.
- Improved robustness of HTML report upload.
- Fixed import of HTML reports containing empty feature or scenario names.
- Fixed import of HTML reports containing files attached with
- Added progress indicator to web upload form.
- Added missing mime types to web upload form.
- Added error reporting indicating partially successful uploads.
- Improved loading times when browsing the test hierarchy in the Explore view.
- Added Skipped test filter, showing only tests which have been skipped.
- Enhanced Sunburst view overall responsiveness and performance.
- Added support for hiding rendered
README.mdfiles on single report page.
- Improved performance when switching between Timeline and Stats or Graphs views.
- Enhanced convenience when navigating from the Timeline to Explore view, where the selection of tests, labels and filters are remembered.
- Improved loading times of Verifications view.
- Improved usability when viewing failed verifications, where failed reports are collected under a Fail tab, with the first failed report selected by default.
- Resolved issue where reports would sometimes be marked as failed, without containing any failures.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.