When you start Qt Design Studio, it opens to the Welcome mode, where you can:
- Open recent projects
- Create and open projects
- Open tutorials and example projects
- Read news from the online community and Qt blogs
- Create or manage a Qt Account
By default, top-level menu items Build, Debug, and Analyze are not visible. These menu items have options for advanced functionality.
To toggle the visibility of these menu items:
- Go to Edit > Preferences.
- On the Environment tab, select Qt Design Studio Configuration.
- Clear the checkbox for the items that you want to be visible.
You need to restart Qt Design Studio to apply changes made to these settings.
The following topics describe how to customize the UI:
The following topics describe how to use the image viewer:
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.