Squish 6.7.3 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for different editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Increased the Squish Floating License Server connection timeout to 30 seconds to handle busy networks/machines more gracefully.
test.vpWithObject()now throws an exception when the second argument is neither an object name nor an object reference.
- The delay between steps of
tapObject()and other replay functions for
QWindowis now configurable via the
- Fixed incorrect keyboard modifier status after replaying
QWindowobjects when the typed text involves any modifier key.
- Fixed recording of mouse wheel interaction in QtWidgets applications with negative scrolling delta values.
castToQObject()now raises an exception when called with a null object. Previously such calls could crash the AUT.
- Desktop screenshots work on QNX.
- The Java Wrapper enables testing of AUTs running Java <= 19.
- Added missing Android-21 Z-order for
ApplicationContext.usedMemoryis now supported on iOS.
- Fixed a problem where
tclevalwas incorrectly returning
TCL_ERRORon valid Tcl.
- Improved error reporting when there is a failure reading a Tk Widget property.
- Squish can now be built with Ruby 3.0 support.
configurenow detects q++ from QNX >= 7.0 as a valid C++ compiler.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.