Developing Qt for Python requires people to understand different processes and steps that need to be taken into account when dealing with topics related to modules, bindings, examples, and more.
- Add a new module
- Add a new example or port one
- Add a new tool or a Qt tool wrapper
- Fixing Documentation issues
- Test a wheel
- Build on the command line
- De-Virtualize the Python Files
Complementary, here you can find the reasoning and motivation for the many features and implementation details that the project has:
- The Set of Enum Features
- The Transition To The Limited Python API (PEP384)
- The signature C extension
- Why do we have a __feature__?
- The snake_case feature
- The true_property feature
- The __feature__ import